You can now play 8-Bit Pixel Weather Watch Face for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Be sure to run the Watch Face configuration during first run of the app after installation!
This is a watch face for Android™ Wear, it can also keep you up-to-date with your current weather conditions and battery status.
1. Go to Android Wear App – Watch faces – Select and set the watch face – Configuration
2. Wait a few minutes to get the watch face fully worked.
Please enable both GPS(only works outdoors) and the Network Location Provider(works indoors and outdoors) to improve location accuracy.
Watch Face Features
• 3 different 8-bit Pixel Art Watch Faces
• 8-Bit Style Weather icons
• Option to detect your current location(shows a default city based on your location)
• Option to select the locations where you want to set weather
• Battery level indicator that shows how much battery is remaining
• Design for both round and square watches
• Ability to customize background color
• Support Ambient Mode
• Choose Weather update interval
• Support 24 and 12 hour format
• Option to display Weather in Fahrenheit or Celsius
• Option to show/hide Unread Count Indicator
Watch Face Configuration
• Go to Android Wear app
• Select watch face in the selection
• After installation, press on the setting icon on top of the watch face
Please note that, you must have an Android Wear device and the Android Wear App(developed by Google) to get watch faces worked.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
* Weather data from OpenWeatherMap.
How to download and run 8-Bit Pixel Weather Watch Face on your PC and Mac
8-Bit Pixel Weather Watch Face For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 8-Bit Pixel Weather Watch Face For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 8-Bit Pixel Weather Watch Face For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 8-Bit Pixel Weather Watch Face:
Step to Step Guide / 8-Bit Pixel Weather Watch Face For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘8-Bit Pixel Weather Watch Face’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Flying Pings For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.