You can now play 911 Help SMS PRO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Auto send cell SMS text and emails to family members when you initiate a 911 call.
The App will give you the 911 numbers in different countries.
Pro version allows for multiple family contact to receive your alert message.
Unlike other emergency apps, we do not charge a yearly subscription fee.
This is a one time purchase.
How to download and run 911 Help SMS PRO on your PC and Mac
911 Help SMS PRO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 911 Help SMS PRO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 911 Help SMS PRO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 911 Help SMS PRO:
More From Us: JIMU For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / 911 Help SMS PRO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘911 Help SMS PRO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Words Helper 4 Friends For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.