You can now play aCar – Car Management, Mileage for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
***** aCar has been downloaded over ONE MILLION times *****
Log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses, Trips, Accidents and Notes
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* Backup your data on fuelly.com cloud, synchronize your data across multiple devices and with fuelly.com website, and access them everywhere.
* Ability to sync with iOS devices when using Gas Cubby by Fuelly (and an iOS device)
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Support for accident records, purchase/selling records and general notes for vehicles.
* Support for vehicle level units. You might track a vehicle in kilometers and another one in miles at the same time. Likewise, one in gallons and another in liters.
* Support for adding profile pictures to your vehicles.
* Better classification of your vehicles and there are support for a wide range of cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATV/UTV, snowmobiles, etc.
* An enhanced reminders system which provides you the option either to create standalone reminders or to auto-create them after entering a service record.
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Ability to automatically backup data monthly
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come…
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Importing more CSV data formats from Fuelly.com website.
HOW TO UPGRADE TO PRO? Purchase aCar PRO Unlocker app from Google Play Store to unlock the PRO features (see "More apps").
– Bugs? Issues? Contact us from inside the app! Don't post the bugs here!
– Questions? Read FAQ! Contact us if needed.
– Need more info? Refer to website!
How to download and run aCar – Car Management, Mileage on your PC and Mac
aCar – Car Management, Mileage For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install aCar – Car Management, Mileage For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get aCar – Car Management, Mileage For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For aCar – Car Management, Mileage:
Step to Step Guide / aCar – Car Management, Mileage For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘aCar – Car Management, Mileage’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tips Real Steel WRB PRO 2017 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.