You can now play ACC18 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Make the most out of ACC.18 with instant access to the most up-to-date information about the sessions, presenters, exhibitors and more! Build a personalized itinerary that meets all your learning needs!
• Browse sessions by day, pathway or practice focus
• Get alerts with the latest updates and reminders of where you’re supposed to be
• Ask the experts your burning questions and participate in polls with the integrated Audience Response System
• Live Stream sessions and download session slides
• Get the latest news and follow #ACC18
• Use Attendee Messenger to search for and send messages to fellow attendees
• Plus, after it’s all over, seamlessly claim credit and MOC points
How to download and run ACC18 on your PC and Mac
ACC18 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ACC18 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ACC18 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ACC18:
Step to Step Guide / ACC18 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ACC18’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Google Opinion Rewards For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.