You can now play Accordion Solitaire for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Accordion Solitaire is a fun and challenging card game unlike other solitaire games you may have played before. Find matches to compress the ever-growing accordion of cards to as few stacks as possible. Can you get to one stack?
* Worldwide Scoreboard
* "Full Deck" game mode – deal the complete deck all at once, for more strategic play
* Hint button
* Undo button to take back last move
* Choice of table backgrounds
* Optimized for tablets
How to download and run Accordion Solitaire on your PC and Mac
Accordion Solitaire For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Accordion Solitaire For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Accordion Solitaire For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Accordion Solitaire:
Step to Step Guide / Accordion Solitaire For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Accordion Solitaire’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: BLK – Swipe. Match. Chat. For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.