You can now play Ace Stream Media (Beta) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Discover a new level of high-quality multimedia space in the Internet with the Ace Stream software:
– Enjoy watching online large number of broadcasts, with the best audio-visual quality on the Internet (TV, custom streams, movies, cartoons, etc.), which are delivered with Ace Stream protocol
– Listen online to music in lossless-format, with a maximum level of stream stability
– Play torrents online, without waiting for content download
– Watch content on remote devices (Apple TV, Chromecast etc.) over such communication protocols as AirPlay, Google Cast and others
– Use for playback any players comfortable to you
– Use functionality of the Ace Stream with your favorite apps
The contents of the Ace Stream Media package:
– Ace Stream Engine – universal manager of multimedia streams which uses the most advanced P2P-technologies for efficient data storage and transmission.
Note: In this release the default output format in settings is set to "auto", which means that the stream is transcoded when playing video in MKV container with AC3 codec on devices and players with no support for this audio codec (Apple TV, Chromecast etc.). This leads to considerable delays when starting playback and increases response when seeking (especially on low-powered devices). Therefore, if your remote device or player supports AC3 audio codec, then you can go to settings and switch the output format to something more convenient. P.S. In the future, we are going to optimize this process and eliminate all the inconveniences.
Attention! This application does not contain any content. It only allows playback of content published by different people and third-party services over Ace Stream and Bittorrent protocols. Therefore, if you don't know why you need this app, do not install it, and if you are not satisfied with the quality of any broadcasts published in any third-party applications, or on any third-party websites, or such broadcasts don't work at all, please contact directly the owners of the content, but not us.
How to download and run Ace Stream Media (Beta) on your PC and Mac
Ace Stream Media (Beta) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ace Stream Media (Beta) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ace Stream Media (Beta) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ace Stream Media (Beta):
Step to Step Guide / Ace Stream Media (Beta) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ace Stream Media (Beta)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Super Cleaner For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.