You can now play Action Launcher – Oreo + Pixel on your phone for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Action Launcher brings all the features of Pixel Launcher and Android Oreo to your device, then adds a wealth of color, customizations and unique features so you can quickly and easily make your home screen shine!
Standout features include:
• All Pixel Launcher features: swipe up from your dock to reveal the new full screen All Apps mode, tint the dock, use the new circular folder style, place the Google Pill and Date widgets and more. Enabled by default, and available for free!
• App Shortcuts: Use Android 8's App Shortcuts, on devices running Android 5.1 or later!
• Adaptive Icon support: Devices running Oreo can use native Adaptive Icon support. Devices not yet on Oreo can also use Adaptive Icons by installing Action Launcher's official companion app, AdaptivePack!
• An inbuilt weather widget!
• Google Now integration for all!
• Full Notification Dots support.
• Quicktheme: marvel as your home screen is customized with the colors from your wallpaper.
• Shutters: swipe a shortcut to reveal an app's widget. Useful for previewing your inbox or Facebook feed without opening the app.
• Quickbar: customize the Google search bar with shortcuts and apps of your choosing.
• Quickedit: have alternative icon suggestions instantly presented to you, without having to dig through icon packs.
• Smartsize icons (Beta): icons are automatically resized to match Material Design's recommended icon size.
• Covers: an innovative take on traditional folders. Tapping a Cover loads an app, swiping a Cover opens a hidden folder which you have customized.
• Use icon packs, scale icons, hide and rename apps and much more.
• Full phone, phablet and tablet support.
🏆 #1 on Android Central's "Best Android launchers of 2016" list! 👏
🏆 Awarded Google Play's best apps of 2015! 👏
Action Launcher allows you to import from your existing layout from other launchers such as Apex, Nova, Google Now Launcher, HTC Sense, Samsung/Galaxy TouchWiz and the stock Android launcher, so you'll instantly feel right at home.
Note: Some features require the Plus in-app upgrade.
How to download and run Action Launcher – Oreo + Pixel on your phone on your PC and Mac
Action Launcher – Oreo + Pixel on your phone For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Action Launcher – Oreo + Pixel on your phone For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Action Launcher – Oreo + Pixel on your phone For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Action Launcher – Oreo + Pixel on your phone:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Action Launcher – Oreo + Pixel on your phone (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Action Launcher – Oreo + Pixel on your phone For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Action Launcher – Oreo + Pixel on your phone’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Piano Girl – My First Love For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.