You can now play ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ActionDash is a feature packed utility that provides you with deep, visual insights into your app and notification usage on your device.
ActionDash takes the Digital Wellbeing app as a starting point, then greatly enhances on it with deeper insights and useful customizations, and makes it available to all Android users.
Curious to know how many much time you spend using Instagram? How many WhatsApp notifications you get? Details about you device session time? ActionDash offers you all these insights and much more.
ActionDash aims to be helpful to everyone, whether you're actively looking reduce your device usage or not. As we enter the second decade of smartphones proliferating our lives, it's often insightful and interesting to simply know exactly how much we're using your phone and in what ways – ActionDash is the perfect tool to help here.
Some of ActionDash's unique enhancements and customizations include:
• Runs on all Android devices Lollipop and later
• Dark theme
• Daily usage report notification
• Detailed device unlock and session length stats
• Configure the 'start of the day' to be 3am (handy for night owls)
• Options to include apps such as Pixel Launcher and the Digital Wellbeing app in usage stats (which Digital Wellbeing itself hides)
Privacy as a feature
As has been true since we first started selling apps in 2012, our business model is simple: we sell software to happy customers, and do our best to never so much as be in possession of your data.
ActionDash is no different. Your precious and private usage data never leaves your device, either to ourselves or 3rd parties, with the sole exception of manual backups you yourself trigger.
How to download and run ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper on your PC and Mac
ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper:
Step to Step Guide / ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mood Meter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.