You can now play Active Experience for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
One app for all of your events. Track participants on an events course map, view real-time leaderboards, receive participant progress alerts and important updates from events.
• View & share results and rankings
• Find event landmarks with the course map
• Track Participants via GPS
• Accept or decline tracking notifications
• Receive push notifications for followed participants
• Easily follow and stay up-to-date with Marathons, 5Ks, 10Ks, Triathlons near you
How to download and run Active Experience on your PC and Mac
Active Experience For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Active Experience For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Active Experience For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Active Experience:
Step to Step Guide / Active Experience For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Active Experience’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pyramid Solitaire Mummy Curse For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.