You can now play Activity Scheduler for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Developed with high school Athletic Directors, Activity Directors and Secretaries, the Activity Scheduler is the premier application for automating all of your scheduling and administrative functions, while also providing a very powerful calendar for the whole school or district! It also shares schedules intelligently across your whole Conference or League. AND it shares data in real time with the rSchoolToday Facilities Scheduler and District and Web Site Portals!
How to download and run Activity Scheduler on your PC and Mac
Activity Scheduler For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Activity Scheduler For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Activity Scheduler For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Activity Scheduler:
Step to Step Guide / Activity Scheduler For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Activity Scheduler’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Telegram For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.