Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play AdaptivePack – Pixel + Oreo style Adaptive Icons for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Please note: currently AdaptivePack only works when used Action Launcher. Please see this FAQ for full details: https://goo.gl/64nVW1
AdaptivePack is an icon pack that allows Action Launcher to display Adaptive Icons on all devices running Android Lollipop or later. For Android Oreo users, AdaptivePack provides Adaptive Icons for a great many apps that currently don’t officially support Adaptive Icons.
Unlike most icon packs, AdaptivePack’s icons are intentionally designed not to have a style or theme, but rather to offer Adaptive Icon variants of your most popular apps that look and feel as if the original app developer made them.
• Adaptive Icons for ~750 of the most popular apps.
• Maximum resolution icons (up to 432×432). Compare this to many typical icon packs, which max out at 144×144.
• Dedicated search mechanics, allow you to search for icons by name, developer or even Play Store category.
• It doesn’t have a potentially gimmicky style you’ll likely grow tired of.
• Tiny 6MB download size.
Be sure to install Action Launcher: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.actionlauncher.playstore
How to download and run AdaptivePack – Pixel + Oreo style Adaptive Icons on your PC and Mac
AdaptivePack – Pixel + Oreo style Adaptive Icons For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AdaptivePack – Pixel + Oreo style Adaptive Icons For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AdaptivePack – Pixel + Oreo style Adaptive Icons For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AdaptivePack – Pixel + Oreo style Adaptive Icons:
Step to Step Guide / AdaptivePack – Pixel + Oreo style Adaptive Icons For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AdaptivePack – Pixel + Oreo style Adaptive Icons’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Podcast O2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.