You can now play Adblock Browser for Android for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The most popular ad blocker for desktop browsers is now available for your Android phone and tablet. Block intrusive popups, annoying video ads and much more.
Powered by Adblock Plus
• High quality ad blocking
• Market leader since 2006
• Downloaded over 400 million times
Fast, efficient browsing
Because it has an ad blocker built in, Adblock Browser can…
• Load pages faster
• Save your battery and data
Safe and private
Lots of nasty stuff like malware and tracking can hide behind ads.
• Reduce risk of malware infection
• Enhance your privacy
• Recommended by Stanford University, UC Santa Barbara, Electronic Frontier Foundation
You’re in control
• Change the default setting to block all ads
• Disable malware, tracking and more
• Support ads on your favorite website
Android requires any software to declare all functions it accesses, such as the camera, contacts, location, and requires users to acknowledge this in order to install the app. Check out our FAQ for more details: https://adblockbrowser.org/en/android-support/faq
Found a bug or need help? Visit our support page: https://adblockplus.org/redirect?link=adblock_browser_android_support
About Adblock Browser
Adblock Browser was created by the team at Adblock Plus, the world’s most popular adblocker for desktop.
Discover more at https://adblockplus.org/
G+ Beta Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104936844759781288661
How to download and run Adblock Browser for Android on your PC and Mac
Adblock Browser for Android For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Adblock Browser for Android For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Adblock Browser for Android For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Adblock Browser for Android:
Step to Step Guide / Adblock Browser for Android For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Adblock Browser for Android’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Almost a Hero For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.