You can now play Add Watermark for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Add watermarks to your pictures. Put your property text or a logo image into your picture, adjust its size, transparency, rotation, alignment, then save and share it. Lots of settings and features, also auto processing and batch mode.
FOR SUPPORT AND HELP please contact me via email or website (see below)!
Primary features of the Full version:
• Batch mode for processing multiple images at once
• Auto processing through sharing images from other apps
• Fonts, color and other effects in text mode
• 72 built-in fonts, upto 20 custom fonts can be imported
• Built-in sticker collection
• Support of transparent .png images as watermark
• Quick sharing to Instagram, Facebook, Flickr etc.
• Easy selecting of recently used watermarks
• Adding of timestamp, filename, GPS tags and other properties as text watermark
• Full support of EXIF and XMP metadata
• Support of 360° panoramas
• Saving format .jpg or .png
• Rename and resize by saving
Limitations of the Free version:
• User defined image-watermarks are disabled
• Saving only as .jpg, downsized to 1024 px on the long side
• No auto mode while sharing images from other apps, no batch mode
Please notice following Android limitation: On Android 4.4 (KitKat) and above you can't anymore save images to any folder on the external SD card due to security restrictions. Use device's internal memory instead or the app's private folder on the external storage.
• Don't delete original images after watermarking, because you can't remove watermarks from processed images.
• To add watermark automatically select photos in Gallery, then "Share" them to > "Add Watermark".
• To import custom fonts copy up to 20 TrueType or OpenType fonts to folder "addwatermark/custom_fonts" on your device.
• To place a date stamp on photo insert placeholder %date% in watermark text in "Settings".
Many thanks to:
Ben (for Samia) for translation in Portuguese!
MarcyArtistic for translation in Dutch!
Renek for translation in Czech!
Muchamad Mahrus for translation in Indonesian!
TomoS for translation in Polish!
ene49 (CepTeam) for turkish translation
Milly Zecchinato for translation in Italian!
Tristan Lyonnet for translation in French!
Martin Lehmann Madsen for translation in Norwegian!
Magichannel for translation in Chinese!
Martin Sotelano for translation in Spanish!
Feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit my blog: http://androidvilla.wordpress.com
How to download and run Add Watermark on your PC and Mac
Add Watermark For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Add Watermark For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Add Watermark For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Add Watermark:
More From Us: Flights For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Add Watermark For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Add Watermark’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TLC Practice Exam For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.