You can now play ADT Pulse ® for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
For Home and Business
The ADT Pulse® app allows you to control your home or business security and automation system from virtually anywhere. Using your Android device, you can manage your home or business security system, surveillance cameras, lights, locks, thermostats and more! With a tap or swipe you can easily help protect what matters most to you, and enjoy an additional level of peace of mind.
With ADT Pulse, you can:
• Arm your system before you leave your home or business from virtually anywhere in the world.
• Turn on your lights right from your app before you arrive at home or work.
• Ensure you have turned off small appliances after you leave your home directly through the app.
• Lock and unlock your doors remotely to allow the dog sitter or others to enter your home when you’re away.
• Receive alerts when your children arrive home from school and view live video to check in on them.
• Adjust your thermostat or put it on a schedule that fits your life.
• Set up custom automations and schedules with vacation modes for the ultimate amount of control for your home!
Interested in an ADT Pulse system for your home or business? Visit adt.com or call (800) ADT-ASAP. To use the ADT Pulse app, you must be an active ADT customer and subscriber to ADT Pulse interactive services.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP. CA ACO7155, 974443, PPO17232; FL EF0001121; LA F1639, F1640, F1643, F1654, F1655; MA 172C; NC Licensed by the Alarm Systems Licensing Board of the State of North Carolina; 7535P2, 7561P2, 7562P10, 7563P7, 7565P1, 7566P9, 7564P4; NY 12000305615; PA 090797; MS 15019511
©2017 ADT LLC dba ADT Security Services. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, 800.ADT.ASAP and the product/service names listed in this document are marks and/or registered marks. All trademarks not owned by ADT LLC dba ADT Security Services are the property of their respective owners and are used with permission or allowed under applicable laws. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited
How to download and run ADT Pulse ® on your PC and Mac
ADT Pulse ® For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ADT Pulse ® For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ADT Pulse ® For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ADT Pulse ®:
Step to Step Guide / ADT Pulse ® For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ADT Pulse ®’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Nova Launcher For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.