You can now play AdWords for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Google AdWords app helps you stay connected with your ad campaigns from anywhere, using your Android smartphone. You can easily view your ads’ performance on the go with this simplified companion to your desktop account. So you’ll keep your campaigns running smoothly—no matter where your business takes you.
* View campaign stats
* Update bids and budgets
* Get real-time alerts and notifications
* Call a Google expert
* Act on suggestions to improve your campaigns
This app is for existing AdWords customers only.
AdWords Express users can download their own app in the Google Play Store at: http://goo.gl/tNs1Wi. To learn more about advertising with Google, visit google.com/ads.
How to download and run AdWords on your PC and Mac
AdWords For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AdWords For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AdWords For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AdWords:
Step to Step Guide / AdWords For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AdWords’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: DailyRoads Voyager For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.