You can now play African World News (AWN) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
African World News (AWN) gives you access to 140 online African new papers globally. Organized by continents, you have access to the local news, cartoonists, sports and opinions of African Newspapers who service a population of 3 billion people worldwide. All we want to do is make the world more informed about people of African Descent. We welcome your comments. One Love!
How to download and run African World News (AWN) on your PC and Mac
African World News (AWN) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install African World News (AWN) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get African World News (AWN) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For African World News (AWN):
Step to Step Guide / African World News (AWN) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘African World News (AWN)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Holonis For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.