You can now play Air Hockey Challenge for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Challenge various levels! And challenge tons of stages with various obstacles.
– 4 different levels supported (easy, normal, hard, very hard)
– Offline versus mode supported (2 players versus mode on 1 device)
– Tons of stages with various maps and obstacles supported
– Various arena skins (in-app purchasable)
– Powerful support items that help players
– Leaderboard, Achievement supported
– 16 languages supported
– Tablet pc supported
How to download and run Air Hockey Challenge on your PC and Mac
Air Hockey Challenge For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Air Hockey Challenge For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Air Hockey Challenge For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Air Hockey Challenge:
Step to Step Guide / Air Hockey Challenge For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Air Hockey Challenge’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pro USA by Sony For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.