You can now play Air Hockey for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Challenge your friends to an Air Hockey match on your mobile or tablet!
Sit face to face to your oponent and be the first to score.
Or play versus CPU in 4 different levels of difficulty: easy, normal, hard, or expert.
– Touch control of mallets.
– Be the first to score 3, 5, 7 or 9 goals.
– 4 different levels of CPU difficulty.
How to download and run Air Hockey on your PC and Mac
Air Hockey For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Air Hockey For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Air Hockey For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Air Hockey:
Step to Step Guide / Air Hockey For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Air Hockey’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Formula Car Racing Chase For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.