You can now play Air Hockey Premium for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Air Hockey brings you adrenaline pumping sport game. Challenge your friends on 2-player mode or have fun play with the computer opponent.
* 2-player mode (on the same device).
* 1-player mode with computer opponents (3 difficulty levels)
* 6 theme tables, hockey, glow, football, basketball, ice, and space
* Quick or normal play mode
* Excellent sound, effects, and vibrate (on supported devices)
* Realistic physics
* 4 selectable paddles and pucks
How to download and run Air Hockey Premium on your PC and Mac
Air Hockey Premium For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Air Hockey Premium For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Air Hockey Premium For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Air Hockey Premium:
Step to Step Guide / Air Hockey Premium For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Air Hockey Premium’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: powerOne Finance Calculator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.