You can now play Air Hockey VR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Air Hockey VR is specially designed for Daydream headsets and devices. The game takes full advantage of Daydream controller to immerse yourself in a fun but realistic air hockey competition. Play it on the couch or standing in your room, it's up to you!
-Play 3, 5, 7 or 10 goals game.
-Choose between easy, normal or hard AI difficulty.
-Unlockable in-game trophies.
-Lots of fun.
How to download and run Air Hockey VR on your PC and Mac
Air Hockey VR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Air Hockey VR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Air Hockey VR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Air Hockey VR:
Step to Step Guide / Air Hockey VR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Air Hockey VR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ink in Water Live Wallpaper For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.