You can now play Air Quality | AirVisual for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
No advertising – just all of the air quality information you want, in one place. Welcome to the first and only app to provide real-time and forecast air pollution and weather data for more than 9,500 cities around the world.
+ Historical, Real-time, and Forecast Air Pollution Data that matters: detailed figures on key pollutants for more than 9,500+ cities in 70+ countries.
+ 72-hour Air Pollution and Weather Forecasts: information to help you plan your outdoor activities.
+ Health Recommendations: follow our advice to lower your health risk and achieve minimum exposure to pollutants. Relevant information for sensitive groups with asthma or other respiratory (pulmonary) diseases.
+ Weather Information: your one stop for temperature, humidity, current conditions and forecast weather information.
+ Live Monitoring of 6 Key Pollutants: track real time concentrations of PM2.5, PM10, ozone, nitrogen dioxide, sulphur dioxide, and carbon monoxide.
+ “Sensitive Group” Air Quality Information: relevant information and forecasts for sensitive groups, including those with respiratory (pulmonary) illnesses, such as asthma.
+ Historical Data Graphs: view short-term air pollution trends for the past 24 hours.
+ Ad-Free: enjoy the full app nuisance-free.
+ Trusted Air Quality Stations: access US Embassy & US Consulate readings for China.
+ Growing Coverage: monitor China (with US Embassy and consulate ratings), India, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Korea, USA, Canada, the UK, Australia, Mexico, Brazil, France, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Chile, Turkey, Poland, the Netherlands, Mongolia, Andorra, Czech-Republic + more – and cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, New Delhi, Tokyo, Mexico City, Bangkok, London, Los Angeles, New York, and 9,000 others – in one place!
+ Permissions required:
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: AirVisual stores the air quality data in a database
* READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: AirVisual stores and read the air quality data in a database
* ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: AirVisual needs to know your location to return local air quality data
* ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: AirVisual needs to know your location to return local air quality data
* GET_ACCOUNTS: AirVisual uses accounts to share air quality data with other apps
How to download and run Air Quality | AirVisual on your PC and Mac
Air Quality | AirVisual For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Air Quality | AirVisual For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Air Quality | AirVisual For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Air Quality | AirVisual:
Step to Step Guide / Air Quality | AirVisual For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Air Quality | AirVisual’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bridge Constructor Stunts For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.