You can now play Air Traffic for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Smooth display of live planes on a map : a flight tracker with plane photos and flight status details.
Display of planes with reel-time smooth position updates.
If you want to locate plane for a given flight, open menu and enter flight number.
When selecting a plane you will see :
– flight origin and destination airports,
– departure and estimated arrival time.
– aircraft type, including photos
– altitude, speed and heading
Tap on thumbnail to get enlarged plane photo.
You will appreciate the responsiveness of this flight tracker app when panning and zooming around.
Opening Settings, you can choose type of maps and units.
Not all planes are available. About 80 % coverage.
How to download and run Air Traffic on your PC and Mac
Air Traffic For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Air Traffic For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Air Traffic For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Air Traffic:
Step to Step Guide / Air Traffic For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Air Traffic’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Torque Dashboard Plugin For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.