You can now play AirPlay Mirroring Receiver for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
*Please See full demo of application in video*
If any issue not able to use kindly contact us through email Vinodisc@gmail.com
We will try to solve the issue and if issue is not resolved we would refund your money.
AirPlay Mirroring Receiver is the most advanced multiple wireless transmission protocol (Airplay/Chromecast/Miracast/DLNA/Receiver) receiver for Android. It allows you to use the local network connection (Wi-Fi/Ethernet) with your family and friends to experience the new fun of sharing screen from android to Ios .Airplay Mirroring application . Airplay Receiver
• Multiple wireless transmission protocol: AirPlay Receiver supports a variety of wireless transmission protocol Airplay / Chromecast / Miracast / DLNA , so you do not need any cables wireless display to your screen.
• Compatible with multiple operating systems: iOS 8/9/10/11 / macOS / Windows 10 / Android, AirPlay Receiver can be compatible with mainstream operating systems, you can experience the fun of different platforms.
• Support for multiple applications: iTunes / Youtube / Safari / Chrome / More, Mean AirPlay Receiver can support more excellent client application, which gets more media resources.
• More advantages: Video hardware acceleration (improve the efficiency of 40% shows), high resolution images (4K), background background service mode, set personalization features such as device names
All Can be Done in android phone So Try it.
Please read the description and if any bug found please email developer email@example.com
How to download and run AirPlay Mirroring Receiver on your PC and Mac
AirPlay Mirroring Receiver For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AirPlay Mirroring Receiver For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AirPlay Mirroring Receiver For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AirPlay Mirroring Receiver:
Step to Step Guide / AirPlay Mirroring Receiver For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AirPlay Mirroring Receiver’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Trends Hub for Twitter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.