You can now play AirPlayMirror Receiver for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
AirPlayMirror is Receiver App on Android for AirPlay Mirroring and Casting from Apple devices. An Apple AirPlay device can be an iPhone, an iPad, an iPodTouch, a MacBook, a iMac, or a MacMini. Using AirPlayMirror Receiver, the Android device can mirror screen of an Apple Airplay device or can playback audio/video/photos stored on Apple Airplay device or can play YouTube video link from Apple device over the local network. This is highly useful for sharing the screen and content of Apple device with family, friends, colleagues, customers or business partners.
o Mirroring of Screen of Apple Devices (iOS version 7.1 to 11).
o Mirror/cast from up to 4 Apple devices simultaneously.
o Playback of Apple device’s media content.
o Slideshow of photos, images and videos of Apple device.
o Restrict unauthorized user from sharing his Apple device using passcode feature.
o Playback of YouTube free content from Apple device to AirPlayMirror receiver.
o Resize and move the mirroring/casting window in the App view.
o Share game screen while playing game on Apple device.
Instructions of using AirPlayMirror App:
1. Launch AirPlayMirror App on Android Device. The App will start advertising Android Device as an AirPlay Receiver. The default name of the Receiver is Android Device’s name.
2. On Apple Device, enable AirPlay and select AirPlay Receiver's name from the list. Enable Mirroring using the slider. The Apple device should be in the same network as the Android Device.
3. On AirPlayMirror App, the list of Apple devices connected to the App are shown in semi transparent control-screen which slides out on touching ">". For unhindered mirroring, slide control -screen to left by swiping it to left or by touching outside the control-screen.
4. One can disconnect Apple device and mute/unmute the mirroring/casting by touching mirroring window in the App for about two seconds, or by going to control screen and perform disconnect and mute/unmute.
5. Touching Settings icon on the control-screen, the user can navigate to Settings, where user can rename AirPlay Receiver's name, enable/disable password for authentication, toggle AirPlay Recever discovery to on/off, change quality of mirroring, set YouTube bandwidth, or reset to default settings.
You may reach us at email@example.com.
How to download and run AirPlayMirror Receiver on your PC and Mac
AirPlayMirror Receiver For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AirPlayMirror Receiver For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AirPlayMirror Receiver For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AirPlayMirror Receiver:
Step to Step Guide / AirPlayMirror Receiver For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AirPlayMirror Receiver’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Today In History For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.