You can now play Airports for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The airport directory for your flight bag, with a world wide VOLMET station list, NOTAMs, SNOWTAM decoder, METAR and TAF reports, Favorites, Tools, and the ability to save your own notes for those airports you visit frequently.
– Designed for both tablet and phone. Pay once and use on all your Android devices!
– Airport database containing over 10000 airports world wide.
– Quick search system lets you find airports by city, name, ICAO or IATA code.
– Add your own notes for those airports you visit frequently.
– Runway data (dimensions and surface type) for most major airports.
– Information about types of approaches available for most major airports.
– Favorites section where you can organize your favorite airports in groups.
– Airport data includes time zone, sunrise/sunset times and ATIS frequencies for most major airports.
– Directly call the ATIS telephone line for airports that provide this service.
– Link to online satellite maps for all airports (requires internet connection).
– METAR and TAF reports (requires internet connection). Downloaded weather is saved and kept for 48 hours for offline viewing.
– Runway state groups in METARs are automatically detected and gives you the option to decode them with one tap.
– View NOTAMs for most major airports (requires internet connection). Downloaded SNOWTAMs are detected and can be decoded with one tap.
– Email and print METAR, TAF and NOTAMs.
– List of over 180 VOLMET stations world wide, with frequencies and list of airports broadcasted by each station.
– Easily share your notes and favorites.
– Tools to calculate wind components, temperature correction, fuel uplift, approach check altitudes and great circle distances. There is also a SNOWTAM decoder and a decoder for runway state groups from METARs.
This application is NOT FOR OPERATIONAL USE. Information in the airport database may be outdated and inaccurate. Please report all database errors so they can be corrected as soon as possible.
Please note that weather and NOTAM data are provided by third party sources whose accuracy and availability cannot be guaranteed. Do not rely on this data for flight planning purposes. Always crosscheck with official sources.
How to download and run Airports on your PC and Mac
Airports For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Airports For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Airports For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Airports:
Step to Step Guide / Airports For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Airports’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: WNEP Stormtracker 16 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.