You can now play Akrotiri Audio Guide | English for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Step by step audio guide for the prehistoric settlement of Akrotiri.
○ Easy to use
○ Step by step audio guide
○ Written from professional local guide
○ No need for internet access after download
○ Avoid roaming fees
○ Keep on learning after your visit
The Akrotiri audio guide includes three sections:
○ The general info, that we recommend you to hear before or after visiting the site.
○ The introduction to what Akrotiri is and its history that you can hear right before your visit, maybe while you walk from the tickets booth to the entrance.
○ The begin the tour, that you can use from the moment you enter the site as it is a step by step guide of the edifices you see in front of you.
As soon as you press the “begin the tour”, a map of Akrotiri is going to appear on your screen. Every point of interest is marked with a color-red, green and yellow as well as a number from 1 to 18. We have created three different routes based on the path you wish to follow and the time you have available. For a complete tour, you can follow all the colors and the order of the numbers from 1 to 18. The total duration will be approximately two(2) hours.
If your time available is shorter, you can follow the points marked with different colors.
The blue points are going to guide you in the areas where there is a route choice.
To hear the info regarding each point of interest, all you have to do is press the relevant number. For each point, there are photos that are going to appear on your screen, while listening to the guide, and are going to help you recognize the point of interest mentioned. For some edifices, there are additional sections with photos of the representative wall paintings discovered there and information about them. Even though it would be more comprehensive to hear this info on the spot while standing in front of each edifice, we have included them as separate podcasts so as to give you the choice of listening to them after the tour as well.
How to download and run Akrotiri Audio Guide | English on your PC and Mac
Akrotiri Audio Guide | English For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Akrotiri Audio Guide | English For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Akrotiri Audio Guide | English For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Akrotiri Audio Guide | English:
Step to Step Guide / Akrotiri Audio Guide | English For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Akrotiri Audio Guide | English’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Kingdoms of Heckfire For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.