You can now play Al-Moazin (Prayer Times) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Al-Moazin prayer times application, is a must have companion for all Muslims. With Al-Moazin, you will not miss Salat again even if you traveled to a totally new country.
GPS integration feature will help you get accurate prayer times wherever you are on earth!
You don't need to ask anyone for Qibla direction anymore. with digital compass integration feature, Al-Moazin will show you the exact direction accurately.
Application is equipped with a Hijri Calendar to be able to display and check dates in Hijri or convert Hijri to Gregorian dates and vise versa.
Follow Me feature will initiate an automatic location update when you travel or change location.
Multiple set of notifications related to Prayer times to plan whatever actions you need related to Prayer times before or after.
* Islamic prayer times with different calculation methods:
– Umm al-Qura, Makkah
– Egyptian General Survey Authority
– University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
– Islamic Society of North America
– Muslim World League
* Hijri calendar, and ability to correct it manually according to Hilal sighting.
* Qiblah direction based on phone's compass capabilities
* Follow me, update prayer time automatically while traveling using wireless mobile capabilities.
* Fajr wakup notification, additional to the default notifications set before and after Prayers.
* Follow phone ringer mode which make Azan notifications are played as audio, visual or vibration
* Visual warning for the time left before the next Prayer comes in, using simple widget.
How to download and run Al-Moazin (Prayer Times) on your PC and Mac
Al-Moazin (Prayer Times) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Al-Moazin (Prayer Times) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Al-Moazin (Prayer Times) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Al-Moazin (Prayer Times):
More From Us: Wisuki For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Al-Moazin (Prayer Times) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Al-Moazin (Prayer Times)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Notepad Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.