You can now play Alarm for Smart Things for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Alarm for Smart Things app makes a loud Alarm/Siren Sound when your SmartThings app detects an Intrusion, Smoke or Water or anything else. If your phone is using Lollipop or above, It even announces the Intrusion text for you.
New Features added:
1) Added more intrusion patterns so that app can detect these automatically:
Intrusion detected, Smoke detected, Detecting smoke, Water detected, Detecting water, Leak detected and Detecting leak.
Recently added Features:
1) Setup multiple Custom Notification texts to support non intrusion monitoring. For eg: "grizzly bear detected!".
2) Enable Vibration under Settings screen so that you don't miss the alarm during night out with super loud music 🙂
How to download and run Alarm for Smart Things on your PC and Mac
Alarm for Smart Things For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Alarm for Smart Things For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Alarm for Smart Things For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Alarm for Smart Things:
Step to Step Guide / Alarm for Smart Things For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Alarm for Smart Things’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Teacher – Classroom Play For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.