You can now play alecia for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
alecia® is the first truly shoppable, video based, social network.
Here’s how it works:
1. Signup and create a profile in under 30 seconds.
2. Post one minute videos of what you are doing, recipes you are trying and new things you are discovering.
3. Follow your friends and favorite people and see their life through quick video moments.
4. If you want to try something you see in a friend’s video such as a recipe or new music, simply tap to get it delivered.
6. As your video gets more views and inspires more people, you get real cash as points added to your account.
Got questions? Please visit https://alecia.com/support or contact us through the support form in the mobile app. More information is available at https://alecia.com/.
How to download and run alecia on your PC and Mac
alecia For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install alecia For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get alecia For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For alecia:
Step to Step Guide / alecia For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘alecia’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tokyo Street Racing For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.