You can now play Alexis Pie Icon Pack – Clean and Minimalistic for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ALEXIS PIE ICONS
Need an elegant theme to make your device look sweeter? Give Alexis Pie a try!.
1. 4806 icons and grow
2. XXXHDPI icons 192×192 pixel
3. Fully based on vector graphic processing
4. 100++ HD cloud-based wallpapers
5. Many alternate icons to choose from
6. Compatible with many Android Launchers
7. Regular update / Long term support
8. Quick search and preview icons
9. Smart and Premium Icon Request
10. Muzei live wallpaper support
11. Dynamic calendar support e.g Google, Today, Touch, Sunrise, Biz, Business, pre-installed calendar etc
12. Shorted in various categories
13. Image Picker, Attach Icon from Dashboard App as an Image to Email, Hangouts, etc or Even Use it to Create Zooper Widget
14. And many more
Apply via Dashboard : Abc Launcher, Action Launcher, Adw Launcher, Apex Launcher, Atom Launcher, Aviate Launcher, Cm Launcher, Evie Launcher, Go Launcher, Holo HD Launcher, Holo Launcher, Lg Home Launcher, Lucid Launcher, M launcher Launcher, Mini Launcher, Next Launcher, Nougat Launcher, Nova Launcher, Smart Launcher, Solo Launcher, V Launcher, ZenUI Launcher, Zero Launcher
Apply via launcher / theme setting : Poco Launcher, Arrow Launcher, Xperia Home, EverythingMe, Themer, Hola, Arrow Launcher, Trebuchet, Unicon, Cobo Launcher, Line Launcher, Mesh Launcher, Z Launcher, ASAP Launcher, Peek Launcher, and maybe more that have icon pack support
ANY UNTHEMED ICONS?
Simply use regular / premium icon request feature inside the app to request missed icons and leave the rest to me
** This is not standalone app. You need a compatible Android launcher to use this icon pack
** Google Now Launcher, Pixel Launcher, or any launcher that came factory installed (except Lg , Xperia Home , Asus ZenUI Launcher and One Plus Launcher) is NOT support icon packs
** LG Home may working unstable for some device
** LG Home with Android Nougat no longer support 3rd party icon pack
** GO Launcher doesn't support Icon Masking, so go to preferences > Icons > Mark OFF "show icon base".
** Next Launcher supports icon upon but only system apps but manual apply will change the rest
** Before leaving a review that it does not work, kindly install one of the compatible launchers
Check out my other themes https://goo.gl/zIuN2C
CONTACT ME & STAY UPDATE
Google+ : https://goo.gl/dwh61d
Twitter : https://goo.gl/ezmLpp
Instagram : https://goo.gl/e3VprH
Dashboard : Dani Mahardhika
Forest wallpaper : Casey Horner
Ferns wallpaper : Teemu Paananen
Samsung Mockup : Wassim Awadallah
How to download and run Alexis Pie Icon Pack – Clean and Minimalistic on your PC and Mac
Alexis Pie Icon Pack – Clean and Minimalistic For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Alexis Pie Icon Pack – Clean and Minimalistic For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Alexis Pie Icon Pack – Clean and Minimalistic For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Alexis Pie Icon Pack – Clean and Minimalistic:
Step to Step Guide / Alexis Pie Icon Pack – Clean and Minimalistic For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Alexis Pie Icon Pack – Clean and Minimalistic’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Toclean – Free Phone Cleaner & Booster For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.