You can now play ALLPlayer (Netflix) Remote Control for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
No ads in this version!
NOTE: Android Remote works with PC players after installation aditional program on PC. Link to download is below in description.
ALLPlayer Remote Control can be used with mini-application installed on your computer, and without it.
1. Once mini application is installed on your PC, you have got ALLPlayer Remote Control (works with ALLPlayer 3.0 and above) and:
– ability to send to your smartphone and tablet any files (such as images, audio, video) without connecting each time a cable to the phone
– ability to control players via the Internet – Wi-Fi is not necessary
– smartphone as a touchpad
– ability to use your smartphone as a remote keyboard
– available information about Internet connection performance in the form of a graph or values
– ability to disable Windows at a specific time
NOTE: Mini-application below HAS TO be installed on your computer, to make it all work properly.
If you want to use a connection via Wi-Fi, computer and smartphone must be on the same Wi-Fi network (when no Wi-Fi, you can connect your smartphone to your computer via the Internet)
2. Without additional application on your PC, ALLPlayer Remote connects to ALLPlayer 5.8 or above through Wi-Fi.
Link to additional mini application on your PC: http://www.allplayer.org/ALLRemote/ALLRemote.exe
How to download and run ALLPlayer (Netflix) Remote Control on your PC and Mac
ALLPlayer (Netflix) Remote Control For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ALLPlayer (Netflix) Remote Control For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ALLPlayer (Netflix) Remote Control For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ALLPlayer (Netflix) Remote Control:
Step to Step Guide / ALLPlayer (Netflix) Remote Control For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ALLPlayer (Netflix) Remote Control’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hopper – Watch & Book Flights For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.