You can now play Altitude for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This altimeter delivers the altitude of your current position either from the device (GPS) or from the ASTER digital elevation model (with a horizontal accuracy of 30m).
Depending on your current position and your device one of the two methods is more correct. Using GPS on the device is known for a large error in the altitude for difficult receiver conditions it's not available for network based positioning at all. Therefore this altimeter works on devices without a GPS sensor.
It's the perfect app for tracking your height on all outdoor activities e.g. hiking, biking or while in flight.
– switch between metric and feet units
– set an optional target altitude
– switch between Device, ASTER and combined altitude
How to download and run Altitude on your PC and Mac
Altitude For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Altitude For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Altitude For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Altitude:
Step to Step Guide / Altitude For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Altitude’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 楽Jパチスロ ファイナルしーさー For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.