You can now play Amazon FreeTime for Kids for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is a parent-approved, all-in-one subscription for kids that offers unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, children’s movies, and TV shows starting at $2.99/mo.
Brands kids love and parents trust
• Access your child’s programs from Disney, PBS, Nickelodeon, and Amazon Originals, all in one place.
• Instantly add over 10,000 kid-friendly books, movies and TV shows, and create your child’s personal space.
Kid-friendly web browser
• Explore kid-friendly videos and web sites, a selection of curated by Amazon’s team of content editors.
• Add the apps and games you want your child to use from your own library.
Age-appropriate custom profiles
• Tailor your parental controls for each child with Smart Filters, ensuring that they only see age-appropriate content.
• Common Sense Media and parents like you ensure that pre-teens don’t get the baby stuff and little kids don’t see the scary stuff.
Amazon’s World Class Parental Controls
• Prioritize learning and set daily activity limits, or restrict certain categories – like video – while leaving unlimited time for reading.
• Set a pass code for Child Mode so that kids can only access parent-approved content.
Discover & Connect with the Amazon Parent Dashboard
• Connect with your children through Discussion Cards and start conversations about their favorite titles.
• Discover the books and videos your kids enjoy most by viewing their activity on Amazon Parent Dashboard.
Amazon FreeTime was built from the ground up for kids. Download the app today and sign up for a 1-month free trial!
Examples of Available Content:
• Disney: Frozen, Toy Story, Star Wars, and The Lion King
• PBS Kids: Sesame Street, Arthur, and Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
• Nickelodeon: Bubble Guppies, Team Umizumi, and Dora the Explorer
• Marvel: Spider-man, the Avengers, and Wolverine
• Amazon: Ronja, The Kicks, and If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
• Parental controls
• Kid-Friendly web, books, and games
• Amazon parent dashboard
• Discussion cards
• Child safe Smart Filters
How to download and run Amazon FreeTime for Kids on your PC and Mac
Amazon FreeTime for Kids For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Amazon FreeTime for Kids For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Amazon FreeTime for Kids For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Amazon FreeTime for Kids:
Step to Step Guide / Amazon FreeTime for Kids For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Amazon FreeTime for Kids’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Anger of Stick 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.