You can now play Amazon Music for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Amazon is changing the way you find and play the music you love.
Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited
• Choose from tens of millions of songs, thousands of curated playlists and stations, and personalized recommendations
• Stream new releases from today’s most popular artists
• Download your favorite albums, songs, and playlists to your mobile device for offline listening
• Exclusive Prime member pricing. Start your free 30-day trial
Listen with Prime Music
• Enjoy a curated catalog of over two million songs with thousands of playlists and stations
• Ad-free and included with your Prime membership
• Listen to albums and songs you’ve purchased from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs/Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored in the Amazon cloud
• Import albums and songs from your iTunes collection with our desktop app and listen anywhere using our mobile and tablet apps. Download our apps at: http://amzn.to/2k4lga6
• Play albums and songs already stored on your Android device. Download songs using your device’s storage or an SD card and seamlessly integrate them into your streaming library
Visit us at:
Learn More about Unlimited: http://amzn.to/2k0tKOV
Learn More about Prime Music: http://amzn.to/2jqckKK
How to download and run Amazon Music on your PC and Mac
Amazon Music For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Amazon Music For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Amazon Music For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Amazon Music:
Step to Step Guide / Amazon Music For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Amazon Music’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Treehouse Table Meal Planner For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.