You can now play Amber Alert for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Provides quick access to Amber Alerts by state and for the entire country. Click a row for more information or long press to call the local police.
Background service notifies hourly of new postings (now changeable in settings).
How to download and run Amber Alert on your PC and Mac
Amber Alert For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Amber Alert For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Amber Alert For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Amber Alert:
More From Us: Calculator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Amber Alert For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Amber Alert’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sniper Gun 3D – Hitman Shooter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.