You can now play Amber for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Amber is an instant high-definition video recording application that initializes the moment you open the app. Amber streamlines the steps needed to record an instance by eliminating unnecessary swipes and taps; specially made for high-intensity situations, emergencies, or witness documentation. Once recorded you can share your documentary with social media from within the application.
How to download and run Amber on your PC and Mac
Amber For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Amber For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Amber For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Amber:
Step to Step Guide / Amber For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Amber’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Messaging+ SMS, MMS Free For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.