You can now play Amino: Communities and Chats for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Amino's network of communities lets you explore, discover, and obsess over the things you’re into. Each community has great content, the friendliest of people, and exciting events. Get involved:
– DISCOVER and search communities for whatever you're passionate about
– CHAT with likeminded people across the world
– WATCH videos, read blogs, and share favorites
– POST your own blogs, polls, and more
– GET the latest news and info about your interests
– CUSTOMIZE your profile and grow a following
How to download and run Amino: Communities and Chats on your PC and Mac
Amino: Communities and Chats For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Amino: Communities and Chats For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Amino: Communities and Chats For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Amino: Communities and Chats:
Step to Step Guide / Amino: Communities and Chats For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Amino: Communities and Chats’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Through the Ages For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.