You can now play Amtrak for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Discover the convenience of traveling with Amtrak. With the Amtrak app you can get simple and intuitive access to all the travel information you need, whenever you need it.
• Show your eTicket while onboard, including multi-ride and monthly passes.
• Purchase one-way, roundtrip, multi-ride and monthly tickets
• Check train status
• Search for station information
• Save trip information to your phone calendar
• And so much more
All this, without the hassle of your laptop, making calls or printing your ticket.
For help or feedback on the Amtrak app, go to amtrak.com/contact-us.
How to download and run Amtrak on your PC and Mac
Amtrak For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Amtrak For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Amtrak For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Amtrak:
Step to Step Guide / Amtrak For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Amtrak’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: New York Subway MTA Map (NYC) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.