You can now play Anatomy 3D Atlas for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app is freely downloadable, however in-app purchase is required to unlock the contents.
Some of the contents are always freely accessible enabling you to try the app properly.
"Anatomy 3D Atlas" allows you to study human anatomy in an easy and interactive way.
Through a simple and intuitive interface it is possible to observe every anatomical structure from any angle.
The anatomical 3D models are particularly detailed and with textures up to 4k resolution.
The subdivision by regions and the predefined views facilitate the observation
and the study of single parts or groups of systems and the relationships between different organs.
"Anatomy – 3D Atlas" is an application aimed at medical students, doctors, physiotherapists, paramedics, nurses, athletic trainers and in general anyone interested in deepening their knowledge of human anatomy.
This app is a fantastic tool to complement classic human anatomy books.
ANATOMICAL 3D MODELS
• Musculoskeletal system
• Cardiovascular system
• Nervous system
• Respiratory System
• Digestive System
• Urogenital system (male and female)
• Endocrine system
• Lymphatic system
• Eye and ear system
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• Rotate and zoom in each model in 3D space
• Filter to hide or display each system
• "Search" function to easily find every anatomical part
• Option to hide or isolate each model
• "Smart" rotation which moves the center of rotation automatically
• Transparency function
• Visualization of muscles through levels of layers from the superficial ones down to the deepest ones
• Show/Hide UI interface (very useful with small screens)
• By selecting a model or a pin, the related anatomical term shows up
• Description of the muscles: origin, insertion, innervation and action (currently only in English)
• The anatomical terms and the user interface are available in 11 languages: Latin,
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
(the full description of the muscles is in English only)
• The anatomical terms can be displayed in two languages simultaneously
• Android 7.1 or later, devices with at least 3GB of RAM
How to download and run Anatomy 3D Atlas on your PC and Mac
Anatomy 3D Atlas For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Anatomy 3D Atlas For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Anatomy 3D Atlas For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Anatomy 3D Atlas:
Step to Step Guide / Anatomy 3D Atlas For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Anatomy 3D Atlas’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Star Chart For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.