You can now play AnatomyMapp for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The acclaimed Trail Guide to the Body musculoskeletal anatomy resource is now available in an interactive app. This user-friendly tool is beneficial for students and practitioners in manual therapy, physical therapy, athletic training, pilates and other professions that require musculoskeletal anatomy knowledge.
AnatomyMapp® offers a wide array of features to help you ace your next exam or educate your clients:
• All 364 cards from the Trail Guide to the Body flashcards. These include 144 muscles, 61 bone and bony landmarks, 50 joint and ligaments and 64 common movements, including the synergists and antagonists
• Pins that identify muscles, bones and bony landmarks
• Navigation directly from muscle groups to individual muscles
• Multiple options to test your musculoskeletal anatomy knowledge by: 1) answering multiple-choice questions (muscle cards only) 2) locating specific structures, and 3) identifying AOIN points. The quiz questions were developed from the Trail Guide to the Body workbook.
• Bookmark specific cards you can review later
• Table of Contents with an easy-to-search capability. You can search on all cards or only cards that you have bookmarked
• Page reference on each card for the Trail Guide to the Body textbook
• Zoom into illustrations for more detail using pinch touch
• Flip the cards to view illustrations on one side, details on the other (movement and muscle cards only)
• Navigate directly from muscle groups to individual muscles
• Help button to guide you through options available in the app
A great on-the-go educational tool. Designed to be viewed in landscape or portrait mode.
More than 1,700 bodywork schools have chosen Trail Guide to the Body products for their students. It is sold in 38 countries. AnatomyMapp® is a registered trademark of Books of Discovery.
How to download and run AnatomyMapp on your PC and Mac
AnatomyMapp For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AnatomyMapp For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AnatomyMapp For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AnatomyMapp:
Step to Step Guide / AnatomyMapp For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AnatomyMapp’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NBC – Watch Full TV Episodes For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.