You can now play Anchor – Podcast & Radio for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Anchor lets you record or capture ANY audio, right from your phone. It’s the easiest way to make a podcast or radio show, period. No experience necessary (and it’s 100% free).
— CREATE AUDIO —
* Voice: Record yourself, your friends, or anything you can hear, and broadcast the audio in seconds. (You can even record by holding your phone up to your ear, just like talking on the telephone.)
* Music: Share any song you want, thanks to our integrations with Apple Music and Spotify.
* Interviews: Call any US-based phone number from the app, record the conversation (with their permission, of course), then add it to your station.
* Call Ins: Listeners can call in to your station at any time. If you like what they have to say, you can add it to your station for everyone to hear!
* Interludes & background tracks: Enhance your audio with a ton of different sound effects and tunes. (This is the part that’ll make you go, “Wow, I made this on my phone and it sounds like a ~real~ podcast!”)
* Clips: Easily trim and import your pre-existing audio.
* Make a podcast: Turn your Anchor audio into a podcast with one touch. Really. You can also easily share your audio to Twitter, Facebook, or anywhere else.
— LISTEN TO AUDIO —
* Daily audio summaries: Get caught up on everything you missed (news, sports, entertainment, video games, and more). Thanks to Anchor’s bite-sized stories format, your favorite stations will be the perfect fit for your daily commute.
* Interact with shows: Call in for a chance to be featured on any station in Anchor. You can also applaud your favorite parts!
* Listen anywhere: Anchor stations can be heard in our free mobile apps, on the web in any desktop/tablet/mobile browser, in your car, or from your smart speakers.
— AS SEEN IN —
* The New York Times
* The Verge
* Business Insider
* The Boston Globe
* Paste Magazine
* The Next Web
* LOTS MORE!
How to download and run Anchor – Podcast & Radio on your PC and Mac
Anchor – Podcast & Radio For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Anchor – Podcast & Radio For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Anchor – Podcast & Radio For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Anchor – Podcast & Radio:
Step to Step Guide / Anchor – Podcast & Radio For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Anchor – Podcast & Radio’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Realm Defense: Hero Legends TD For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.