You can now play Android TV Home for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Android TV Home is the jumping-off point for starting all activities on your Android TV entertainment device. The channels within the Home screen put your favorite content front and center. So whether you're looking for a new show to binge watch or just want to pick up where you left off, you get what you want, when you want it.
How to download and run Android TV Home on your PC and Mac
Android TV Home For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Android TV Home For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Android TV Home For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Android TV Home:
Step to Step Guide / Android TV Home For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Android TV Home’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: [PROJECT : DRIFT] For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.