You can now play Android Utilities Library for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This library helps developers to easily manage app permissions with few code lines, and get access to functions regarding memory, battery, device info, network, and the soft Keyboard.
Check the library's full presentation at Github:
Kindly DO NOT review or report issues on Google Play, instead, please post your reviews and report bugs here:
How to download and run Android Utilities Library on your PC and Mac
Android Utilities Library For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Android Utilities Library For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Android Utilities Library For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Android Utilities Library:
Step to Step Guide / Android Utilities Library For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Android Utilities Library’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Piano Tiles 7 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.