You can now play AndroVid – Video Editor for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
AndroVid is a very handy video editor with many functions. It makes very simple to edit your videos.
Main Features :
* Video Trimmer : Trim your videos to remove unwanted parts
* Video Reverse : Reverse your video to make magic.
* Video Joiner : Merge multiple video clips into one video. You can add music as well.
* Video & Audio Mixer : Add music to your videos. Adjust video and music volumes.
* Animated GIF : Convert your videos to animated GIF
* Video Transcoder : Convert videos to other formats, change resolution to make your videos smaller. Supports conversion to GIF, 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV and VOB formats.
* Slideshow Maker : Make slideshow from your images, add fading effect and music.
* Frame Grabber : Extract video frame images at any moment of your video.
* Video Toolbox : Enhance your video. Adjust brightness, constrast, saturation. Change audio volume
* Video Rotate : Rotate videos (Quick Rotation without encoding or True Rotation with encoding)
* Delete middle parts : Remove unwanted parts in the middle of your videos.
* Add text to your videos
* Convert your video files to MP3 audio files
* Apply video effects like fading, slow motion, sepia, vignette, vintage
* Split your video files into two separate video clips
* Share your video clips and images on Facebook, Youtube etc.
* Play your video clips
* Organize your videos (List, Sort, Rename, Delete)
If you see any problem please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
USER MANUAL: http://www.androvid.com/user-manual.html
AndroVid uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
How to download and run AndroVid – Video Editor on your PC and Mac
AndroVid – Video Editor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AndroVid – Video Editor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AndroVid – Video Editor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AndroVid – Video Editor:
Step to Step Guide / AndroVid – Video Editor For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AndroVid – Video Editor’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Best Alexa Guide For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.