You can now play Ango – Icon Pack for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Unique, colorful and shapeless. Welcome to Ango.
• IconShowcase dashboard app by Jahir Fiquitiva
• Icons by Max Patchs
• 5100+ Handcrafted Vector Icons and Growing Weekly
• 5500+ Themed Activities
• 20 KWGT Widgets
• 10 Zooper Widgets
• Dynamic Calendar icons
• 50 Cloud wallpapers, including 30 handcrafted wallpapers.
• Folders Icons
• Support for many launchers and CM Theme Engine
• Muzei Live Wallpaper support
• Request Tool
• Regular Updates
• 192x192px resolution
• OEMs system icons themed: Asus, Blackberry, Cyanogen, HTC, Huawei, LG, Miui (Xiaomi), Meziu, Motorola, OnePlus, Oppo, Mediatek, ZTE, Samsung & Sony
• Different types of backgrounds like square, rectangular, circular, and other, plus Free-form icons
Recommended launcher settings:
• Icons size set to 120%
• Icon normalization feature disabled
Ango works with:
• CM Theme Engine
• Nova Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• KK Launcher
• L Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Mini Launcher
• Next Launcher
• S Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• TSF Launcher
• Unicon Pro
Widgets designed by Edwin macalopú, Arabi Ishaque, Aditya Soni
Join my Google+ community made for this icon pack, where you can get help, see what icons will be included in future releases, share your, or see others awesome homescreen setups and many more!
Special thanks to Jahir Fiquitiva for open sourced icon pack dashboard app
How to download and run Ango – Icon Pack on your PC and Mac
Ango – Icon Pack For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ango – Icon Pack For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ango – Icon Pack For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ango – Icon Pack:
Step to Step Guide / Ango – Icon Pack For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ango – Icon Pack’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: USBLN 2018 Conference For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.