You can now play Ani.me Con for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Ani.me Con app provides convention schedules, maps, and guides for conventions. Use this handy app to keep track of your own custom schedule so you don't miss events you want to see, and get connected with other convention attendees.
How to download and run Ani.me Con on your PC and Mac
Ani.me Con For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ani.me Con For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ani.me Con For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ani.me Con:
Step to Step Guide / Ani.me Con For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ani.me Con’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Water Surfing Floating Car Racing Game 2019 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.