You can now play Animatic Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Animatic is the best way to create hand-drawn animations. Simple enough for a beginner, powerful enough for a professional, Animatic was designed to offer creators an elegant experience in bringing their ideas to life through moving image.
• Easy to use frame editor
• Export animations to animated GIFs, video, and PSD
• Flexible onion-skinning – control how many frames ahead and behind to show
• Repeat frames – Allows you to control the on-screen duration of each frame
• Photoshop integration – open PSD directly on your desktop
• Share Animatic projects with others to work collaboratively
Anyone can animate!
How to download and run Animatic Pro on your PC and Mac
Animatic Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Animatic Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Animatic Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Animatic Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Animatic Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Animatic Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Пятёрочка For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.