You can now play AntennaPod for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
AntennaPod is a podcast manager and player that gives you instant access to millions of free and paid podcasts, from independent podcasters to large publishing houses such as the BBC, NPR and CNN. Add, import and export their feeds hassle-free using the iTunes podcast database, OPML files or simple RSS URLs. Save effort, battery power and mobile data usage with powerful automation controls for downloading episodes (specify times, intervals and WiFi networks) and deleting episodes (based your favourites and delay settings).
But most importantly: Download, stream or queue episodes and enjoy them the way you like with adjustable playback speeds, chapter support and a sleep timer. You can even show your love to the content creators with our Flattr integration.
Made by podcast-enthousiast, AntennaPod is free in all senses of the word: open source, no costs, no ads.
IMPORT, ORGANIZE AND PLAY
• Add and import feeds via the iTunes and gPodder.net directories, OPML files and RSS or Atom links
• Manage playback from anywhere: homescreen widget, system notification and earplug and bluetooth controls
• Enjoy listening your way with adjustable playback speed, chapter support (MP3, VorbisComment and Podlove), remembered playback position and an advanced sleep timer (shake to reset, lower volume and slow down playback)
• Access password-protected feeds and episodes
• Take advantage of paged feeds (www.podlove.org/paged-feeds)
KEEP TRACK, SHARE & APPRECIATE
• Keep track of the best of the best by marking episodes as favourites
• Find that one episode through the playback history or by searching (titles and shownotes)
• Share episodes and feeds through advanced social media and email options, the gPodder.net services and via OPML export
• Support content creators with Flattr integration including automatic flattring
CONTROL THE SYSTEM
• Take control over automated downloading: choose feeds, exclude mobile networks, select specific WiFi networks, require the phone to be charging and set times or intervals
• Manage storage by setting the amount of cached episodes, smart deletion (based on your favourites and play status) and selecting your preferred location
• Use AntennaPod in your language (EN, DE, CS, NL, NB, JA, PT, ES, SV, CA, UK, FR, KO, TR, ZH)
• Adapt to your environment using the light and dark theme
• Back-up your subscriptions with the gPodder.net integration and OPML export
Join the AntennaPod community!
AntennaPod is under active development by volunteers. You can contribute too, with code or with comment!
GitHub is the place to go for feature requests, bug reports and code contributions:
Our Google Group is the place to share your ideas, favourite podcasting moments and gratitude to all the volunteers:
Have a question or want to give us feedback?
Transifex is the place to help with translations:
Check out our Beta Testing programme to get the latest features first:
How to download and run AntennaPod on your PC and Mac
AntennaPod For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AntennaPod For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AntennaPod For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AntennaPod:
Step to Step Guide / AntennaPod For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AntennaPod’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Crazy Mommy Beauty Salon For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.