You can now play AnyPal for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Ever been asked "Hey, send me the money to my PayPal account"? And not know how to do that because you don't have a PayPal account? Well now you can do it easily with AnyPal.
AnyPal lets non-PayPal users send money to PayPal users securely. All you need is the PayPal user's PayPal business email address.
How to download and run AnyPal on your PC and Mac
AnyPal For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AnyPal For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AnyPal For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AnyPal:
Step to Step Guide / AnyPal For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AnyPal’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Kids Brain Trainer (Preschool) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.