You can now play Apollo's Moon Shot AR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Moon Landing with an immersive AR app that places you right in the action of NASA’s daring space missions of the 1960s. The perfect companion to Smithsonian Channel’s landmark six-part series, the “Apollo’s Moon Shot AR” app gives you an out-of-this-world close-up of some of the landmark events that defined the start of the Space Age. Download for free now and blast off into space with us!
• Place yourself in the middle of the moon mission: Launch your own Saturn V rocket, sit inside the Lunar Command Module of Apollo 11, and step through a portal to explore the lunar landscape with several exciting AR features.
• Take a selfie on the Moon, suited up in the authentic Apollo 11 spacesuit, and share with friends on social.
• Play two thrilling AR simulation games, the “Moon Shot Challenge” and the "Lunar Landing Challenge," to test your ability at navigating a course to the moon and dodging craters and boulders to make a smooth lunar landing.
• Turn notifications on to immerse yourself in hour-by-hour updates about the historic Apollo 11 mission – from liftoff to landing – leading up to the 50th anniversary of the Moon Landing on July 20, 2019.
• Navigate an interactive timeline to learn the extraordinary history of the Space Age, with quizzes, videos, and fascinating facts that make the past come to life.
• Get close to rare artifacts and paraphernalia from NASA’s lunar missions, including authentic 3D scans of Neil Armstrong’s space suit and the Lunar Command Module.
• Watch exclusive clips from episodes of Smithsonian Channel’s “Apollo’s Moon Shot.”
How to download and run Apollo's Moon Shot AR on your PC and Mac
Apollo's Moon Shot AR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Apollo's Moon Shot AR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Apollo's Moon Shot AR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Apollo's Moon Shot AR:
Step to Step Guide / Apollo's Moon Shot AR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Apollo's Moon Shot AR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: US Army Training Courses Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.